Sunday, June 3, 2012

Deep cleansers

Hello folks! I usually post from my Iphone just because its easiest for me. I found its the only way I post regularly. I am still on the search for the complete right hair and face products so I am composing some posts today on previous comparisons for my own reference and anyone who happens to stop by my spot. I used to be a huge Neutrogena fan. I actually even have some of their hair products and I am still a huge fan to a point. now that I am over 30 and that plus the changes my body has gone though since the birth of my daughter has caused me to pull slightly away from the Neutrogena line. I still think these worked great in my 20's tho. I used to use Neutrogena's deep clean gentle scrub. I loved how this had that minty feel in the morning. It was gentle while still giving me a invigorating clean feeling after. This combined with visibly even and my skin was good to go. I wanted to note that once this bottle was used up once I called myself *saving and buying into the CVS brand... DISASTER ... The CVS brand is nothing like the Neutrogena's the beads are huge and never really scrubbed into my face I also found it to be more harsh on my skin then the Neutrogena's this is one case where generic really doesn't pay off. I have in the past had great results with some generic products that were "modeled" after the name brand, Especially in the hair care area, but obviously the same formula does not hold true for facial cleansers and I honestly doubt I will even buy another generic unless I read somewhere how "great and like such and such" it is. After I got pregnant I stopped using the Neutrogena (worried about some of the chemical content etc) and now my skin seems like it dulls easier so I am letting this cleanser go for a cream cleanser, mostly because I feel my skin needs more moisture then before... anyway I will post on what I am currently using and opinion laters... till then toodles.

No comments: