Thursday, June 14, 2012

The "it" color

This is another from my eBay haul. I was actually looking forward to this the most of all the colors I got. I've been searching for A yellow that looks really good against my skin. This is a definite contender! I honestly can't deal with having the same color on my nails for more than a few days so I probably won't try another yellow out for a few weeks!! This is a perfect yellow cab yellow. Formula was pretty snotty :( it was still better than some other yellows I have tried but for an OPI it was definitely below normal standard. I ended up smudging this almost right after because I was busy making coffee on my way out to the park. Of course I had a quick dry topcoat on but if you nick your nail hard enough it will still show a smudge. This is to coats with fast dry topcoat I will wear this again this summer maybe on my toes!

No comments: