Monday, June 4, 2012

Jade is the new black

Hi!! I got this cheap from eBay. I have sadly turned into an eBay bidding junkie I'm constantly trying to put myself on no buys then bidding on polish lots on eBay. Either way these are great colors. This green applied like a sweet dream I actually enjoyed applying this polish creamy and easy I possibly could have gotten away with one thick even coat but I'm not that talented yet so I did 2 coats. There was a mini contest going in instagram and I decided to enter just to test my skills I in no way thought I would come close to wining. And then to make matters worse my daughter turned into a clingy third arm for most of the day, not sure if she wasn't feeling well or what all I know is that that day I ended up throwing her in her crib and letting her cry it out just to have 10 minutes to myself to clean a little so I wouldn't lose my mind it was bad! :( needless to say the art part of this smudged when she pooped right when I finished and I had to change her diaper. At this point I sadly stopped I had originally planned more but I didn't even do my left hand :( anyway the color is great and I can totally see myself wearing it in the fall

No comments: