Saturday, May 26, 2012

Flying dragon

I had a handy 10 off 20 coupon at Sally's and I was in Ohio visiting family ( yes there are no Sally's in manhattan) anyhow I found flying dragon on the display at Sally's regular core china glaze line. It's a neon but for some reason I have a weakness for purple polish. I picked this baby up along with some out the door fast dry and a few other items which I will review later. I guess I never really noticed how Matte a neon drys. This also dried a lot darker than I expected. I still found the flecks of color to be interesting. After a day or so with this I decided to spruce it up with a striping tool and some stones. I quite liked the result :). Below is 2 coats of china glaze flying dragon super fast easy application as most china glazes are. The wear time kinda sucked after about 2 days this baby was chipping :(

No comments: