Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Test tube

Every since I gave birth to my beautiful daughter my skin and hair have not been the same I blame her and me turning 30.. Anyway instead of spending a but load of money buying products I "think" will help I decided to join a few product sampling programs. Test tube consistently gets rave reviews and it's also known to be very skin oriented . I still want to sign up for another but I'm on waiting lists.. :(. Anyway this works because instead of being bombarded I can give reviews/ thoughts on each item after I have used them for a while., so stay tuned for that! I personally really enjoy the magazine that comes with the subscription "new beauty " is very helpful to me already. I am going to try my best to start posting daily especially since I have hair products, face, make up , etc that I can review. Below is a snap of my first test tube. It ended up costing about 40.00 after shipping but it is honestly well worth it.

No comments: