Thursday, May 24, 2012

Visibly even

I decided to do reviews on my previously used products and note why they worked/ and or why they don't work anymore. Neutrogena visibly even used to be a staple of mine. I actually fell in love with this moisturizer when they had an original formula which contained vitamin c they have since reformulated this and removed it and added SPF 30 ( original was SPF 15) I noticed the change after but used up the new bottle anyway. I know now that vitamin c actually brightens my complexion. I still use the new bottle on occasion hoping that it will even out my skintone even if it won't brighten . But I'm on the quest now for more i doubt I will repurchase this now that I'm in my 30's, but even with all said its not a bad moisturizer for the price!:)

No comments: