Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Whimsical

I have seen a lot of swatches of revlon whimsical around and i admit they got me itching to have this polish. I checked at Duane reade and they had it but I wanted to check around a bit more to see if I could get it cheaper well long story short I ended up adding it to a diaper accessory order on drugstore.com to qualify for free shipping. Funny how something looks so good on others is like "...meh" to me. Maybe I need to give it time to grow on me or start out with a darker different base color? I still feel this color screams spring in a good way! And I'm definitely going to try this topper again with something else hopefully it grows on me lol. Below is a suuuper old sinful colors "pastel blue" this has to be like 10 years old!! I'm actually thinking of trashing it I figured if it was goopy after thinner it would be topped by whimsical so it wouldn't matter but it was just so hard to work with,why bother. Plus it still looks bumpy to me :(... has anyone thrown away a polish just because they felt it was too old and goopy?

No comments: