Sunday, April 22, 2012

One big happy family

Hello world!
I got this entire CVS kardashian spring collection and I love it! This my 3rd polish that I've worn and I'm happy I got it. This polish grew on me the 2 nd day. I'm not sure how I will like the " freaked" art attempt but it's fun I may have to redo these early in the week anyway. I messed up on the stamping I'm still kinda a bad stamper :(, but hah well hopefully the stars take away from it, it was fun just working on all my techniques this is 3 coats formula was smooth. On the "freaked" nails the silver is a kiss silver striper the green is nopi from the Bieber collection called my lifesaver the pink is a no namer cheapie from Burlington ohh and the glitter is kleancolor diamond purple. I'm overall happy tho I need some serious practice with my line angle and consistency as well.

2 comments:

Lydz said...

oh, this is so pretty! and i love the purple base, very cute!

Qetesh said...

Thanks,... i am slowly getting better at nail art!