Sunday, April 15, 2012

Urban outfitters hangover

So I decided every mani 2 days after I'll attempt to "freak" it. I've been trying to do this a while because first I really want to get better at nail art! I see so much inspiration out there from other bloggers. The problem is after I do a mani it's impossible for me to spare another 1/2 -1 hour on my nails especially with the dry time ( I do finally have the life saving quick dry) so me waiting means my mani has set and it's a whole new day to spare time for me nails! I usually wear my mani's 4-5 days unless I get a major chip. So 1/2 will be my "freaked attempt" I also want to wait cuz if I seriously mess up my nails I only have to deal with it a few days. So below we have urban outfitters hangover! I found this polish to be slightly snotty, this is 3 coats at 2 I still had bald spots it was just a bit clumpy on me. I actually like this color which really surprised me! It's a great spring color. On day 3 is my "freaked" attempt. At this point I was getting tired of looking at this color anyway. And if I mess them up I'm probably going to end up taking these off in a few days anyway. I quite like how they turned out ! I'm getting better at nail art!! The freaked version is base of urban outfitters hangover. Blue is American apparel mount royal, white is just old Victoria's secret French white.. The glitter is revlon star with added rhinestones these are huge left over from my baby shower invites. I used a stamp for the print then added white with a dotting tool

No comments: