Monday, April 30, 2012

Interview nails

I noticed other darker skinned bloggers said San tan-tonio by opi was like a close match to thier skin tone and I also saw this bright tips done on pinterest and many other blogs. I decided for my interview to keep it neutral but the next day spruce it up with the brights! And knowing me I had to give my nails a little something so on my thumbs I framed them with studs I bought in the fashion district Downtown. I do like how they came out and even the boring ones looked ok during my interview. I used 2 coats with fast dry top. I love opi this applied like a dream! For the " freaked out" nails I used (From pointer finger over ) nopi one less lonely girl, nopi im a belieber, nopi ladies in the lime-light, nopi our fushia's looking bright. I then just took the dotting tool on my thumbs. This mani was fun and very simple!!

No comments: