Sunday, October 30, 2011

spider on my candy corn


sorry I've been MIA for a bit. here is my latest Mani!


I have had about 3 manis since I last posed but my laptop was in the shop....
apparently Macbook pro's Media cards go bad. anyway as I have noted many times I am new to this I see soo many super cute Halloween Mani's and I am not confident enough in my skills to attempt. I do play around with a brush before I remove my polish so I am hoping to get better. not to mention having an infant makes it hard... she doesn't usually let me go for much more then 1 hour without some TLC during the day. I got the candy corn idea from my simple pleasures. I love her you tube videos and her candy corn seemed like something I could attempt to replicate.I chose to keep more white because i like how its sort of close to a french mani but with the slight edge. I also seriously wanted to Halloween it up with a spider, I also seriously need to get better with my freehand skills. at this point its my technique that needs refined. I struggle with too much polish on the brush or not enough so i end up with streaks or with globs... :(... part of it is the Matteseelite polish I used was runny as all get out. especially the yellow...

polishes used
ME- Matteseelite Neon's explosive
ME- Matteseelite Neon's caution
Kiss stripers white and black.

No comments: