Monday, October 17, 2011

NYC Flat iron green



I got this for .99 at Duane Reade I usually don't go for the dark shades... mostly cuz I HATE HATE how crappy they look when they start chipping but since I am finally giving into my obsession and since I have the time to reapply and work on getting an even application I am really starting to like them. This one is almost black its such a deep green. I really like it. I stamped over it on the 3rd day with BM214 in a really super old gold in an afterthoughts bottle called gold fever. I did it cuz its old and kinda clumpy and I would probably have a mess of a time painting my whole nail with it. as it is the polish was really gel like and smeared alot... maybe its because I stink at stamping??? or maybe its the polish??? right now imma make myself feel good and say that its the polish. I am left handed and my left hand looks SH**y... ahh well I had the plain color on a bit and Ill be redoing this mani later this week. I was going for a *fall leaves look. but overall I think its a fail :(.

No comments: