Tuesday, October 11, 2011

owl nails





This is my first attempt at freehand and using the dotting tool. not the best but it worked somewhat. I got this from Cutepolish on you tube great way to get me back interested in nail design. and just working on my skills

polish used Sephora- Mangue- I actually really like this orange alone the application was smooth and it has a nice shine to it naturally. Its actually got me liking orange polish though I will admit after a week I was ready for a change...

accent is some old Bareielle that I have its a tiny TINY bottle that came in a 3 in one set. its actually a deep burgundy type color that almost looks brownish black when in small amounts.

white is acrylic I just find I can get a better line with acrylic I am totally new at this but I hope to stick with it enough to track my progress as well as my hair/ other crafts etc on this blog.

No comments: