Sunday, March 18, 2012

Strike a pose

So this is my first official opi purchase. I have a few bottles but they are steals from my mom. I still have not gotten official opi but I did get some nopi off eBay I got the full Kim kardashian spring line. I don't even like Kim like that but the colors of this line spoke to me! And I found a decent deal on all 7! Incidentally I'm trying to put myself back on a no buy till July we shall see how that goes my swatching has me up to 130 polishes and counting! On to the photos
Nopi Kim kardashian strike a pose 2 coats with top coat!
I love the brushes on these such easy application formula was great also

2 comments:

Lydz said...

this color looks really cute! :)

Qetesh said...

Thanks, This purchase only makes me want NOPI more cuz I am on love with how easy it was to apply! the brushes were made in heaven and the color lasted 6 days with barely any tip wear I just took it off to change color.... It was totally worth the 5.00 a bottle I paid for them!!