Saturday, March 24, 2012

Soft petal

So since I swatched all my polishes I put myself on a no buy until I have worn over 1/2 of what I already own. Recently. I have lots of super old polishes which I probably have worn years back but just don't recall since it was before my official obsession began. I am currently at about 35 percent and today I have a super old bath and body works polish, this must be back from early 2000 which means its probably about 10 years old I looked it up and polish never goes bad ( which sadly only fuels my addiction) anyway I didn't put any thinner in this when I should have so it's a bit clumpy, but it's such a pretty color. It needs thinner and a steady hand when applying
B&BW soft petal
2 coats w top coat

2 comments:

Lydz said...

very nice shade of pink! :)

Qetesh said...

Thanks! this pink has a sheen a blue to it that it picks up in the light, that's what made me put it on.