Monday, November 21, 2011

Sephora- chupa


I felt like pink. I don't do my nails often enough to do pink Wednesdays but I LOVE pink on my nails, I'm not sure why some people like reds some neutrals I get into pink now and then, I guess it makes me feel girly. I topped it with a random old glitter polish because I tea wrapped my left middle finger and it came out bumpy. I plan on cutting my nails again after thanksgiving anyway but just wanted them to last until then.
I got these mini sephora polishes about 1.5 years ago on sale I have alot of the reds and pinks. This color kinda makes me think of barbie I probably would have liked it a bit warmer but its a nice tone regardless. I applied it sloppy and yea I know I need to work on making the applications better.

color-Sephora- chupa
ease of application- kinda difficult probably could have used a little thinner
additional color- super old bath and body works glitter.
top- Revlon no chip top coat.

No comments: