Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Minted



I started with Revlon Minted, its a great color... I did a HORRID job applying it.my excuse is my beautiful daughter Athena. as soon as I get my first coat on she starts up... I pacify her and quickly start on the 2nd coat and 1/2 way through she really starts whaling. I guess I don't polish well under pressure... and then after that I messed up my tips picking her up etc.... sooooo I decided one way to cover it up would be to do a marbling... how come my simple pleasures you tube channel makes water marbling look so easy??? mine looked NOTHING like hers.... I don't know what I did wrong it was pretty discouraging. I wont say that I will never do it again. but its going to be a while... the polish wasn't spreading and then when I applied it it was all bubbling on my nail. :(.... so I decided to stamp the other nails using BM20 from the first stamp set. and add some orange dots. overall i am not that impressed with this mani, but its staying at least for a few days because I dont have the energy or time blocks with my infant to redo my nails again so soon...

No comments: