Tuesday, September 16, 2008

shampoo-braid-out

This is me just showing my braid-out process. I did this last week Thursday but just now got the time to edit it out. since I left the camera on the entire time I was in the shower, I ended up having to edit alot. I now know exactly how long it takes me to shower and wash my hair (exactly 16:08) soo include the braiding at the end and you have just under 25 minutes to style my hair and get ready for work. (I don't really do the make up stuff often more of a lipgloss kinda girl.).
I used
Giovanni 50/50 shampoo
VO5 moisture milks strawberries and cream condish
cold water
Hello Hydration as a leave in
caster oil to seal
and a hair clip to let it dry in.

i left it out after the braid out for 2 days then wet it with some condish and braided it into two braids at night. still on this process but probably in a few days ill shampoo and clarify with ACV this time.

No comments: